Overview of Blog and Blogging
The word “Blog” came up with the term Weblog. A blog is similar to a website. I would say that it is a Dairy. Right now you are reading this one, it is also a Blog. A blog is placed to post new content regularly. It is the best platform to share your knowledge and connecting with like-minded people. It is a powerful way to educate ourselves as well as educate others also. By reading and maintaining a blog, you can become a Master that in particular Subject. In this generation so many people are choose Blogging as a passion.
A Blog is an online journal or information website, shows the information in reverse order, i,e. new posts appers on the top. It is a platform to share Author or Group of people’s thoughts on the particular subject.
History of Blog
The first Blog or Weblog was made by Justin Hall i,e. “links.net” in the year of 1994. At that time no one knows that term Blog. First, he thought that wanted to create a website, but it appeared as a Blog. Then he started posting regularly.
The term weblog announced officially in the year, 1997 by Jorn Berger. After that, in 1999, the term weblog was shortened to Blog. At that time, though some people started Blogging, it was not popular.
After three years, In 2003 WordPress has come and it changed a lot. It becomes popular because it is a free Blogging platform. So, many people tried it and said that it is very useful. It is easy to install, maintain and use it. Nowadays more than 70% blogs are being created by WordPress software.
Related terms of Blog
1. Blog:- It is an online journal, which is available on the Internet.
2. Blogger:- The owner of the blog who writes post regularly.
3. Blog Post:- An article, which is written in the Blog.
4. Blogging:- It is a process of Maintaining (Run or Control) a Blog.
Why Blog is important for us
A blog is your digital dairy to share your passion online. A blog may be a place wherever you distill the experiences, thoughts, and concepts that you simply have learned throughout your education, career and life journey.
- Blogging is an easy way to express yourself.
- It gives you the platform to share your passion.
- This platform connects yourself with like-minded people.
- This platform is really easy-to-use.
- Which enables you to easily establish yourself as an expert in your field of interest.
- Blogging makes you promote your products or services.
- It will ultimately lead to your blog becoming a powerful site, which will rank high in a search engine.
- This is the best platform to build communities.
- It makes improve your writing skills.
- Blogging will expand your network of friends, business associates, and clients.
- Blogging makes you Masters in Digital Marketing.
Start Your Own Blog
As soon as possible start your own blog Today. As the internet becomes more popular in our day to day lives. So it is necessary to create and maintain a blog. In earlier days, coding was essential to build a website. But nowadays we have some software are there like Google’s Blogger, WordPress, Wix, and Zoomla. In this generation, Most of the people using WordPress software. By this, Within 15 to 20minutes, you can build a simple blog (or) website. It is very simple and easy to maintain.