SEO is nothing but Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of getting your website on the top position in Search Engines for a particular Keyword. In other words, generating traffic to our website using organic search results. Whereas Search Engines are Google, Yahoo, and Bing. It is a great way to increase the traffic to your website. In Digital Marketing SEO plays major role.
How does Search Engine work?
Most of the people know that Google is the Internet. It is the main place to find any website. Without Search Engines, we can not access any website. As a Digital Marketer, we have to know that how Search Engine works. SEO is a very big Sea. Search Engines have two major functions that are Crawling and Index.
Crawling:- When Google visits your site for tracking purposes. This process is done by Google Spider Crawling.
Indexing:- After Crawling, the results get put on to the web. This is Indexing
Why is SEO important?
Nowadays without Search Engines, we can’t move forward. It serves millions of users per day to give answers to their questions.
Some of the major reasons
1. SEO is a heart of any Website or Business.
2. Most of the users’ click on top 5 suggestions on Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
3. It is not only about Search Engines but also improves website user-friendly.
4. This not only improves the online presence of your business but builds the trust among the customer.
5. It is not much costlier, unlike other marketing strategies.
6. It Is not a Cost But An Investment.
7. It Is a Crucial Part Of Your Marketing.
9. This Keeps You From Missing Out On Free Advertising.
10. This Will Help People Find Your Website.
Types of SEO
We have two types of Optimizations are there
1.On-page Optimization (or) On-site Optimization
2.Off-page Optimization (or) Off-site Optimization