Digital Marketing as a Career
Nowadays Digital Marketing(Online Marketing/Internet Marketing) is booming the world. Most of the people choose Digital Marketing as a career. Why are they choosing this as a career? What are the main things attracting them to choose as a career? How is it useful for them? Here we will see Why What and How.
From 2010 this industry is booming the world. This skill has more demand compared to other skills. In these days Digital Marketing is using for growing their business. This Digital platform is the medium of branding and advertising. But in society, we have less competition is there in this field. Why because we have less number of Digital Enthusiasts and lots of jobs are there.
Why we pursue Online Marketing as a Career?
- Digital Marketing (Internet Marketing/Online Marketing) is a wide area. To pursue this skill we don’t need any specific qualification. But it is better to have a minimum Degree. It may be normal degree(B.Sc,B.Com,BBA,BBM,BCA),B.Tech or BE. All we need passion to learn the subject and creativity.
- We don’t need any technical knowledge and programming knowledge to pursue this skill.
- Nowadays this profession is in demand. That’s why most of the technical people also choosing this as a career. We have lots of job opportunities are there. From the recent surveys, By 2020 we have 1,00,000 jobs are there.
- The world is going digitally, so we have to update towards the world. Everything goes on Digital. Nowadays most of the offline advertisements are decreasing compared to previous years. This will helps you not only in professional but also helps in getting the latest trends in the market.
- This industry is developing day by day and it becomes a necessary skill. Surveys say that who have knowledge and experience in this skill has a great future.
- Online branding and advertisement have lots of important nowadays. These two also coming under this industry.
- Marketing is the main medium of any business. But these days traditional marketing doesn’t have that much importance. Instead of traditional marketing, we are using Online Marketing(Digital Marketing).
- In this generation, so many online and social media users are there. Most of the people spending their time online. So it is better to advertise in online and social media.
- In this industry, there are highly paid jobs are there. But as a fresher, we will get some low salary. After 2 to 3 years of experience, we can expect a hike in salary.
Who can pursue this course for their Career?
Digital Marketing is not a tough subject. It can be understood by anyone who has a passion to learn something new. To pursue this skill all we need PC or Mobile with a good internet connection.
- It is a great platform for who are interested in work from home bases such as freelancers, housewives, retired employees or students.
- Digital Marketing is best for who are recently graduated from different streams like Engineers, Medical Students, etc…
- Highly recommended for MBA students. Why because already they have some knowledge of Marketing. By adding Digital Marketing skills they have a high preference in the job Market.
- It is also good for who are Digital Enthusiasts and spending more time online.
Jobs in the Digital Marketing Industry
To pursue Digital Marketing (Online Marketing/Internet Marketing) course it takes 4 to 6 months of time. After pursuing the course choose any one of the specializations (SEO, SMM, Email Marketing, AdWords). As a fresher, you can earn approximately 2L to 3L per year. After getting 2 to 3 years of experience you can expect 3L to 5L.
In this industry, we have different job roles are there.
5.Content Marketing Manager
And we have so many roles are there. Above mentioned roles are different from company to company.
Leave your feedbacks